View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 05:03 AM   #10
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I haven't checked, but I'm hopeful that the new KF8 format that Amazon are releasing shortly will give book creators some way to define a pop-up text for a link, that appears on the same page as the original.
You don't need KF8 for that; my old Cybook Gen3 did it that way with footnotes in original Mobi files back in 2007. I know because I once opened a bug report about it (when the pop-up window was too large, it crashed the Gen3).
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote