View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 11:13 AM   #241
bhaak
Groupie
bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Palm IIIx, (iPhone|Kindle) Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiming View Post
as i've mentioned, the only thing i'm not happy with is the punctuation marks appearing at the first column.
I've looked into this and it appears that's because the Coolreader engine just considers Chinese text as one long word. The same would happen if you used Latin characters without any space in it.

I'll try some time if I can add a proper line breaking to these kind of texts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiming View Post
Lately, however, i've problem changing the "Fallback font face". i'm stuck at page 2 of the selection and can't go to page 1 to select other fonts. whenever i tried to go to page 1, the programme will close. not sure if it's because of incompatible issue with other apps i've installed.
The only thing I can think of is that there's a font that lets the program crash with Amazon's own freetype library. Although this would be the first report about a font that let it crash when trying to render text with it.
bhaak is offline   Reply With Quote