Thread: Indexed notepad
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 01:58 PM   #14
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
I've been thinking about how very useful the indexed notepad is, and whether we could create a whole bunch of PDF "stationary" for the iLiad.

Something I'd like to see would be a diary I could scribble appointments in, and maybe an address book with tabs down the side to go to different letters. Sort of old fashioned and yet hi-tech at the same time. I imagine there must be some way of generating the dates for a diary without having to do it by hand, though I've no idea where to start.

Then I went off on a real tangent and started thinking about decorative PDF writing paper. It would be possible to create pads of paper with illustrations on, which could be used for writing letters; the letters could then be emailed to friends for that personal touch, or printed out on A5 paper and sent via snailmail for that *really* personal touch.

Does anyone else think this is a good idea, or have I gone completely off my rocker?
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote