Thread: Indexed notepad
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 01:56 PM   #13
daudi
Addict
daudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-books

Device: iRex iLiad, Psion 5MX, nokia n800
Assuming that was what you meant, here's an implementation. Just unzip this somewhere and you'll see any entry in your contentlister to create a new notepad. Click on that and it will create one. You can then change the title and description in the usual way. Note that this does not automatically open the pdf. When I tried making it do that I ended up with the pdf permanently on the screen even after exiting (i.e. I was navigating the contentlister but seeing the pdf). There's something that I don' t grok about starting ipdf from a shell script.

Anyway, it mostly works. You could create your own templates and replace notepad.pdf with your template. If you want to keep things really simple just name your new template notepad.pdf. Otherwise edit run.sh to change the name (and title) as you wish.
Attached Files
File Type: zip notepad-template.zip (28.5 KB, 728 views)
daudi is offline   Reply With Quote