View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:44 PM   #1086
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Thank you! I tried this version and added the section to my personal.ini file but the cover image doesn't show up in Calibre nor on my Kindle, am I doing something wrong? The Generate Cover plugin is not needed, right?

EDIT: Nevermind, got it to work.
EDIT2: Not really, the image is now the first page in the epub, but is not shown as the cover-image in Calibre or on the Kindle (after and before conversion to MOBI).

Last edited by cryzed; 12-05-2012 at 03:57 PM.