View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 10:51 AM   #1
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1/tolino vision 5
How to type "square brackets" [] in German(ized) Sigil?

I'm allmost sure I'm missing something.

While trying to do a reg-ex search with Sigil 0.6.0, on Win XP-SP3, German, and German keyboard setting - one had to type AltGr + 8 / 9 to get [] and while trying to type the reg-ex, it seems the find/replace next shortcut triggers.
No [] shows up in the searchbox.
No [] can be typed in bookview.

Same with a new installation on Win 7 64bit. Also German.

If keyboard-layout is changed to EN (via Taskbar) it is possible to type [] with the keys left the Enter-key.

Brackets can also be typed - with German keyboard-layout - if the shortcuts are removed.

What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by Mark Nord; 11-29-2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: typo
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote