View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 02:10 PM   #72
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I believe I read of this in Feynman's Six Easy Pieces, or perhaps the follow-up, Six Not-So-Easy Pieces. His van was famously adorned with Feynman Diagrams. Most people had no idea what they were, but occasionally he would be asked by strangers why he had Feynman diagrams all over his van, only to be told, "Because I'm Richard Feynman!"

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...-tufte-princip
Speaking of Six easy Pieces, anyone intrested should definately try to get hold of the Audio of the Lectures.

Listening to him Talk in his own voice, is definitely something else.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote