View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 07:02 AM   #14
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
We will see. I don't think that netronix will stop manufacturing for other companies in the near future.
Well, I don't think that Netronix will continue to distribute its rather awkward generic firmware. At least I hope so. Maybe the owners of the Netronix hardware with generic software (Cool-er, Elonex) might one good day be able to use PB's software on their readers.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote