View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 08:23 PM   #12
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
FWIW, it's about 8:22p.m. on the east coast right now and I'm trying to "download" 2 library books and keep getting errors re: license communications ADEPT_IO ... As mentioned above I've seen this before so I'll try again in a couple hours or in the morning.

And 3 hours later I still haven't been able to download. I've sent a message to the library via the Help options off the overdrive page and I will try in the morning. It's not Adobe's problem since I was able to download a book just fine from another site (fictionwise).

Last edited by texasnightowl; 08-18-2010 at 11:54 PM. Reason: update
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote