View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 07:48 AM   #34
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I'm leaving in a couple of hours for the semi-annual retreat with my handspinners guild. It's just about an hour outside of town, but we spend a couple of nights there and pretend we're far, far, away! Spin, knit, talk, eat, nap. Not necessarily in that order. I'll probably check in from my phone, but you may not see me posting until late Sunday. Everybody have a nice weekend!
Enjoy yourself Betty, and have a great time.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote