View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 01:41 PM   #300
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl001 View Post
You know I didn't think I'd like the Yoga either, but when I tried it I liked it. I have a type cover, and as you mention it's really no different than the Yoga in that respect. Yes I can remove it, but I have found I hardly ever do.

The price of the Yoga is what steered me to the RT. It's really more of an Ultrabook than tablet and is priced accordingly. If I were were looking for an Ultrabook, that is what I probably would have bought.
I detach my covers from Microsoft Surface all the time.
I guess, it depends on your main use: Tablet or Ultrabook.
My preference clearly is Tablet and from time to time Ultrabook. From a Tablet perspective, I find the Yoga less than stellar. If one mainly focuses on the Ultrabook capabilities, it very well may be fine to them.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote