View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 05:52 AM   #3
Ryvyan
I read what I want.
Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPhone 6, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecweston View Post
Is there any way to justify text on the Nook?
Tap on the screen when you're in the book, press 'Text' and edit accordingly.

Quote:
And for the life of me I can't figure out how to delete a book from the device. I downloaded a free preview that won't open (an error message pops up), and I want to delete it and download again but I'm not sure how without using Calibre.
Not possible to delete ebooks directly, unfortunately.

Quote:
Oh, also, is there any way to display the cover of the book I'm reading when in sleep mode? I really like that about the Kobo.
I believe there is a hack somewhere in the forum... HERE.

Hope this helps.
Ryvyan is offline   Reply With Quote