View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 12:35 PM   #9
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
My degree was in lit, so I read a lot of Shakespeare again and again, always the same bundle of "major" plays. But the one that sticks in my head is The Wasteland. Started out as my least favorite poem, but by graduation, it was my most favorite. It ended up being part of almost every semester, not merely every year, and occasionally more than 1 class per semester. I practically memorized it!

Actually, it worked out well for me that it was used so often. I could basically make it fit into whatever paper I happened to be writing, so that I could often just cut-n-paste my own words of wisdom and commentary on this poem! (Ssssh, don't tell the teachers!)

Last edited by DixieGal; 07-27-2009 at 12:38 PM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote