View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 04:02 AM   #268
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mick View Post
I tend to think though that Scrivener's UI is in need of a good review - that there are so many books for a piece of software that is basically a cut-down WP with a few nice bits thrown in is testimony enough.
I'm not convinced that the number of books about it is any indication of how easy or difficult it is to use. There are thousands of books on Windows, Mac OS, and Word, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mick View Post
Scrivener is the first piece of software I've encountered that doesn't have a "Save" button for its toolbar!
That's probably because it automatically saves (every two seconds by default).
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote