View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:13 PM   #7
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
Good thing the ones I added now showed up! We can say half of them are from you!
Thanks for the help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nella View Post
The sleeve was my first attempt. It was supposed to be padded but my measurement was off and it became too tight so I got rid off the padding and inner lining That's why I made the flip cover which is sturdier =)
That's the same reason why I have three different sleeves...
But the last two really work exactly the way I need them to. One is SUPER protective, guaranteed to stop anything smaller than a shoulder-fired missile, and perfect for long-distance traveling. The other is thinner, but protective enough for the usual bumps of crowded trains or buses.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote