View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:28 AM   #14
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxen View Post
Developed by myself.
Using is free.
Donate if you like.

Posts replied to you has not been audited by the day before, it may be because of my posts included download links to external websites. Therefore I uploaded the latest version of the program here, 2.5.3.21004:
Thanks for that. I have downloaded it and had a quick look.

Avast checked it the first time I ran it and it did not find any malware or viruses. After reading your help file it seems fairly straigtforward to use and 'Advasnced Mode' it seems to cover most jobs you are likely to do .

I was unable to try it out myself as it appears use parts of to be lMSWord t provide some functionality and I have not got Word installed at the moment.

From what I could see it looks to be a useful addition to the collection os ePub creation software available but a full evaluation by me will have to wait until I have the time, which will not be soon.
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote