View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:28 PM   #83
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Cool Could be expensive ?

I stopped putting my wallet in the back pocket of any trews since charge/debit/credit cards came along - they made it un-comfy !

And, come to think of it, I just know I'd sit on a tablet if I used my posterior area as the site location for keeping such an expensive gizmo - plus possibly being a painful experience .....

Thus probably making my wallet likely to be needed out of some pocket to pay for a replacement.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote