View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
leaston
Addict
leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
I own a Samsung Galaxy Mini, which has the worst screen I've ever seen on any mobile in the last 10yrs. I bought it out of necessity as I needed a cheap Android phone at short notice for my business. It is pitifully bad.

Samsung's phones at the higher end of the scale are probably wonderful, and judging by the reviews, only really matched at the moment by HTC when it comes to Android. What lets Samsung down in comparison to HTC, at least in my own experience, is that HTC's cheaper phones still generally match the build quality of their more expensive ones. The same cannot be said for Samsung. I can't describe just how bad the Galaxy Mini screen is.

Still, I'd rather have a poor screen on an Android mobile than succumb to the cult of Jobs.
leaston is offline   Reply With Quote