View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 10:25 AM   #4
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
I've checked Inkmesh - best I can see, the books I want are not available elsewhere (at least, not to US citizens):

http://inkmesh.com/ebooks/alias-grac...qs=alias+grace

(I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't pretty sure I can't get them elsewhere. I really hate wrangling with Sony software. )

If the Reader software is installed, can you still download the book to ADE and never use the Reader program?
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote