View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 02:13 PM   #8
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zartemis View Post
I know that. I thought that prc and mobi files were essentially the same but with different extensions and you were asking if it is possible to have them wirelessly deliver one (i.e. a file that didn't need converting). I guess I'm not sure what you meant by "Have you tried sending a Mobipocket file to your Kindle using an e-mail"?
Yep exactly, and you answered my question, thanx. Do you think Amazon will charge you something for the delivery through e-mail of this PRC/Mobi file ? If they don't, it would be wonderful, this means that an auto-delivery system could be easily created and at no cost whatsoever.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote