View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 01:59 AM   #30
jessicalynn
Zealot
jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Nook First Gen (broken), iPad, Kindle Touch SO
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Try re-reading the OP's first sentence. If thats not a "mine is better than yours" I don't know what is. And Daffy never claimed she could grab any book without format manipulation, she simply stated she could also buy those books from those sellers. She stated she could borrow from the library....period.

But again, as she states, there is an ebook reader for everyone. Personally, I am glad I chose my Kindle over the nook, but to each their own.
Ugh. That's not what I meant at all. But whatever. I honestly had no idea so many people that don't own nooks read the nook forum. Its not like I ran over to the kindle section spouting off about the fact that I'm glad I chose the nook over the kindle. Note that I'm only comparing to the kindle because when I did my research before I purchased, the kindle and nook were my top 2 choices, but the ability to read epub factored a lot into my own personal choice of the nook.
I was wondering a lot more about people shopping habits then wanting to get into a nook vs. kindle epub vs. mobi discussion. Perhaps it was unwise of me to even mention the kindle.
jessicalynn is offline   Reply With Quote