View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 10:00 AM   #1
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
Price reduction on Risen, supernatural thriller

EDIT: The price of Risen, my supernatural thriller, has been lowered to $2.99 across the board, at all distributors. It is still DRM-free and available world wide. The price at some outlets may take a few weeks to go into effect.

Risen is about a small town in the midwest where Death seems to go on holiday. Anyone who dies during the day comes back at midnight, hale and hearty...which is bad news for Madge, who just murdered her husband. The kids who killed the deputy won't be too happy to see him back. But it's good news for the new preacher in town, who is assumed to be working miracles.

Risen is tense, suspenseful, definitely not a "zombie book" so don't go in expecting shambling corpses.

Risen was previously published by Pinnacle Books. Now that I have the rights back, I'm making it available as an ebook. The novel has been revised with a new ending, and I added the five Risen short stories that are available separately, for free.

Cheers!

Last edited by J. Strnad; 09-20-2010 at 10:25 PM. Reason: new, lower price
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote