View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 06:40 PM   #5
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
There is a configuration item for formatting the internal memory, as well (on my device, it's just above the item for formatting the SD card).

I assumed that you were talking about the SD card because I'm not sure how you would destroy the partition table on the internal memory without having root access on the device (which is not possible with recent firmware versions).
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote