View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 07:00 AM   #3
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by steph_g View Post
I just got a 3G iPad and am trying to figure out if there is a way to read library books on it. Is there some app that will allow me to transfer the books over and view them? I have been trying to figure this out for the last hour and it seems like it can't be done. I would just like a definitive answer one way or the other. Thanks for any help with this!
Really good question. I'd like to know the answer as well. Since I books uses epub, perhaps. But others will have to chime in.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote