View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 04:40 AM   #6
Bigo2
Zealot
Bigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What is seems that you are doing is taking these eBooks and making them harder to edit. There is no reason to convert ePub to HTML just to crap them up with Word. Leave them in ePub and use Sigil to fix what's wrong. Using Calibre to convert to fix things that are easily fixable with Sigil also also a bad idea. All you do is (very possibly) make the code that much harder to deal with.
Thanks JSWolf - I believe you - I would prefer to use Sigil to remove the spaces between the paragraphs (in this case there are empty lines) but I don't know how to change the entire book easily. However, I know how to do it in Word, that's why I'm using it. In Word I am saving it as a Web Page, Filtered and then go to Sigil to be able to save it as epub...

Last edited by Bigo2; 06-23-2014 at 05:02 AM.
Bigo2 is offline   Reply With Quote