Thread: Troubleshooting Kindle Keyboard Won't Charge
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 06:07 AM   #5
hunnymonster
Zealot
hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 wifi, K3 3G, K Touch, K Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
To see if replacing the battery is something you feel you could tackle, take a look at this video. It doesn't look too bad to me.

Trickiest part is parting the back panel from the frame. It seems to me that the graphite ones are simply clipped (9 out of 10 times for me)... the white ones (2 from a sample of 2) are also lightly glued.
hunnymonster is offline   Reply With Quote