View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 07:27 AM   #30
pixiestyx
Enthusiast
pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O; N7 2013; Samsung GN 10.1 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
Well I just got one so I will have to let you know.

In the meantime, how does one enable landscape mode and also how does one install flash player (latest version in play store is not compatible).
No Flash for Android Jellybean & above going forward. This is a decision on Google's part and to my understanding affects all installations of Jellybean, not just the Nexus 7.

If you really need/want Flash, I'd follow HansTWN's suggestion to check out XDA.
pixiestyx is offline   Reply With Quote