View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 10:09 AM   #9
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Usually color would be written like this (FF,00,00). You need at least 3 or 4 indicators for color (4 in case of a 4 pixels screen).
The way I see it, [0x0c, 0x04, 0x40, 0x06] would never be pure red, with all other pixels black. At best it would darken other pixels to a near black and 40 is red half open.
But more likely those indicators are indicating another thing than color.

It would be logical if they where R,G,B,W, in which case the line would be blue.
Illogical to start from blue; in which case black would be 0x00 for all 4 'variables' (if that's what they are), or it's nearest possible outcome (0x02 or 0x04).

That'd be my estimation.
I see no other possible indication of color.

It'd be nice if you could also create a horizontal and a vertical line, and show the outcome.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote