Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 07:39 AM   #89
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by banuays View Post
Hello to all, thank you for this perfect application for Kindle. I just got my Kindle less than a week ago, and working hard to learn things here.

I successfully installed jailbreak, Duokan Lite (1022) and Launchpad. Everything works fine and fluent now (though I couldn't only achieve to install usbNetworking).

I launch my Duokan Lite from inside the Kindle with ^DS. I am missing some functionality. Can you tell me if this is normal or I have a problem:
  1. Smart layout for pdf is missing. (is it only available at full Duokan?)
  2. Zoom in&out shortcut. I remember there was such a shortcut to make accurate zooming for PDFs. Am I wrong?
  3. Screensaver. I put some pics inside the saver folder. But only existing page freezes as the screensaver.

Thanks for the help!
^D S is to load to DuokanLite quickly to read pdf files. Unfortunately as you notice it can't load some functions of Duokan Lite. To use Duokan Lite in its full loaded form you can either load it via doukanloader3, doukanloader2 (see the first post) or from the boot screen (after a restart).

BTW: It is welcome if anyone has a better way to load Duokan lite inside Kindle.

1- Smart pdf is missing: That is right . ^DS could not load properly ePub and txt files also
2- Zoom in&out: did you try shift+ FW-up and Shift+FW-down ? (it should work)
3- Screensaver: that is right ( But we have to use a hack to achieve this on KindleOS )

Last edited by thomass; 10-27-2011 at 07:45 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote