View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 02:35 PM   #9
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Buran, I assume both your old and new Kindles are both currently registered to your account? Select Archived Items. Then Select Add Other Device Collections. Pick the name of your old Kindle. It will restore your Amazon purchased content into your old collections. I would redownload all your books from Amazon first and then sync the collections. Worked for me when I setup my new Kindle. Good luck!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote