View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 10:08 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayamauro View Post
Anyways, the problem is, I get to fetch the news on Calibre, and when I open it on my computer with Mobipocket or the Calibre built in reader it shows a table of contents. However when I transfer it to my Kindle DX, I can't find the TOC, I can click on the bottom of the screen where it says "sections" but I want to be able to see the articles on the same page and then pick one, just like when you click on "Contents" while on Mobipocket on the computer or on Calibre.
I don't have a Kindle but the user guide says,

Quote:
You can get to the table of contents by pressing the Menu button from any page. Move the 5-way down until you underline “Table of Contents” and press the 5-way to go to it.
I hope this helps.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote