View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #2
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Thanks for your review and pictures. The red 650 looks great. I really love the cover, and the screen looks fantastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etienne66 View Post
It also no longer has page numbers in the right hand margin. I did not care for them, but that should have been left as an option for the user. I'm sure there are students that would need that for class
I didn't mind the page numbers in the margin, and I imagine that some students writing essays might need the numbers when taking quotes if the quote was between two "pages". Not a huge deal, but it would be nice to have the option to keep the numbers.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote