View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 02:05 PM   #9
jjw
jjw for a long time would go to bed early.jjw for a long time would go to bed early.jjw for a long time would go to bed early.jjw for a long time would go to bed early.jjw for a long time would go to bed early.jjw for a long time would go to bed early.jjw for a long time would go to bed early.jjw for a long time would go to bed early.jjw for a long time would go to bed early.jjw for a long time would go to bed early.jjw for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Iphone, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow1234 View Post
Thanks for the suggestions! I just got my 650 this morning - I picked up one of the Sony cases with the light built it. I checked it in the store and it's quite a bit dimmer than my Mighty Bright light. If it does start giving me hints of a headache, I'll start looking at the suggested alternatives.

slow
I got a Mighty Bright since the Sony store where I am hasn't gotten their stock of the light cover yet.
Do you think the cover is worth it?
I only really bought the clip-on light as a temporary solution and i'm not sure i like the blueish light it gives off, is the Sony one less harsh or just dimmer?
jjw is offline   Reply With Quote