View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 10:32 AM   #12
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLS View Post
$180 is a great deal. It's not what most companies would do, which is tell you too bad.
I absolutely agree. This person dropped their Kindle and it broke. It is their fault. Amazon is offering to let them buy a new one at half price. They don't have to do this.

Try this, go buy an iPod or a digital camera or something at Best Buy. Then drive over it with your car. Then go to Best Buy... tell them you broke it and see if they offer you a new one at half price. I doubt that they will.

I also assume Amazon is offering this because they don't really have any repair facilities yet. It is a good compromise.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote