View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 02:40 PM   #46
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Canuck lookin for info

Ordered PRS700 as soon as I heard about it. Was looking for any info or pics I could find, especially a Canadian review. Found Kris Abel, Canada AM's (that's CTV's morning show if you are unfamiliar with it) tech guru had written a review. I attached a comment. Someone came back and said everyone over at MobileRead was panning the PRS700 so I had to come over to check it out. I have been waiting a long time to get an eBook reader and this news was distressing.

Lately there have been some better reviews in the MobileRead forum.

Sonystyle.ca has linked Kris Abels review to their page containing the PRS700. I don't know if they'll leave it there or not with all this raggin going on.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote