View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:28 AM   #24
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I use my Note 2 for reading and I like it! Never mind the technical basis for it, when I am standing in line or waiting in the doctor's office or on a train, my Note doesn't strain my eyes and I can enjoy my book. When I'm home I will always choose my EE.

It's interesting to understand the mechanics behind these screens, but really all I care about is can I see what I want to see in the way I want to see it. And yes, I can.

By the way, the stylus for my eDGes seems to be stronger (electromagnetically) than the stylus for the Note. When I use the eDGe stylus on the Galaxy Note the Note responds to a hover as if it were a touch -- weird!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote