View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:44 AM   #15
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Well, as I have Kobo ereaders, it will work well for me

But, it was really a comment on Jon's "no support". I named two ereaders, and they have a third, that already support epub3. So, Jon's statement is wrong. If he had said "little support", I wouldn't have commented.

Having said that, if it was my job to create an ebook right now, I wouldn't use epub3. Unless I really needed the function. Or someone was paying me to do it that way.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote