View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 01:18 AM   #8
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
No luck still John?

I only get the disconnect sound if I use the windows eject device option - no sound for calibre, not sure about the desktop as I haven't used it for a while.

But as yet I haven't experienced the errors you have been getting from incomplete ejects using calibre. I have logged a couple of calls on other things to do with calibre on the KT (fixed margins and not transferring to device cleanly). I have not had a positive response from Kovid - he has said that the KT is "buggy" and that they won't be actioning the requests. Perhaps this is one of those bugs he means.

Hope you can get it sorted
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote