View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 09:42 PM   #12
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
The uwinnipeg repository is need for the GD package. I also had to include the Palm:oc module in the mobiperl distribution since the package containing this module had an old version that did not work for MOBI files.
I guess the one big problem I have with these tools is that I've got to put Yet Another Stupid Scripting Tool onto my system just to get it to run. And ActivePerl costs *money*! What?!? I've got to pay money to a *THIRD* party in order to run your apps? Hunh-unh! If I'm going to pay money, it should go to you. I done paid enough money when I paid HP and Microsoft for my computer system. Been There, Done That, Ain't Gonna Do It Again!

So, as nice as your mobitools appear to be, I won't be using them until they are turned into true executable apps.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote