View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #12
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
Personally, I feel totally screwed over. Tech changes happen... but releasing an upgraded model in a few months of release without letting anyone know it was coming is just crappy. I've generally been a big fan of how Amazon has dealt with things before but this sucks.
well they are giving you a heads up arent they? its available for preorder now. it will be atleast 6 weeks, possibly more, what do you, and others like you expect them, to say, hey we are releasing another one next year, and hold off on the dx for now? I'm confused
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote