View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 03:47 PM   #194
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post

It doesn't sound like you are taking the innocent till proven guilty approach when it comes to the "fanfic B****es".
I'm neutral but I can't condone the fanfic's fangirls behavior. Some are being civil but most aren't. I can't say who is in the wrong as I haven't seen valid proof just quotes and alot of anger.

If the author did do what they said. She has pulled the books but she needs return the money and make an apology but seldom does that ever happen.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote