View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 08:48 AM   #42
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
But with regular epubs you lose chapter progress, and other things?
Yes, in a regular epub you see page num within whole book rather than page within chapter.

I'm assuming the AuraHD will be the same as the Glo in these respects.

To be honest I only have standard epubs so I'm not sure what goodies I'm losing, because I never had them. I did try the 'rename .epub to .kepub.epub' trick a few months ago but, at the time, there wasn't enough benefit (personal opinion only) to be bothered to do it for all books. Things may have changed.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote