View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 11:36 PM   #204
Shushan
Bibliophile
Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Pandigital Novel, PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Abe View Post
This would never happen on a site which sells merchandise. Amateur reviews are ignored by customers; at least the reviews, both good and bad, are consumed with a grain of salt.

I pay attention to 'amateur reviews' - with that requisite grain of salt. I have found the reviews of other regular consumers to be very helpful. Now and then I double-check to see if the reviewer seems to be a real person, with reviews for other sorts of products. You do have to watch out for the shills. Maybe that's what is bringing the 'amateur review' system into disrepute.
Shushan is offline   Reply With Quote