View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:25 AM   #20
lesliejack
lesliejack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lesliejack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lesliejack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lesliejack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lesliejack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lesliejack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lesliejack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lesliejack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lesliejack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lesliejack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lesliejack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: asus prime
My Calibre library is installed in the main memory of my Asus tablet with Aldiko as eReader.

This works well but in order to save tablet main memory, when transferring books from the desktop how can I direct data to an SD card in the tablet so that Aldiko can access it?

The way to do it is apparently covered in the Calibre Manual (Send to Device section) which recommends right-clicking on the Send to Device button (presumably in Preferences) to bring up 8 choices of action. Two of these, Send to card (A)/(B), seem to be the answer to my problem.

But there are a couple of snags. First, on my Apple desktop (OSX 10.7.5) right-clicking does not bring up the list of 8 variations. Second, if it did the manual gives no advice on what to do next.

Can anyone help please?

lesliejack
lesliejack is offline   Reply With Quote