View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #423
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg G View Post
I received our second PW (my wifes) yesterday and there is clearly a difference in the screen between the two. The new one is brighter at the same settings so when I do an comparison at the optimal setting for mine and use the same number for hers, it looks too bright and the shadows show up. When I set hers 1 number below mine they both look pretty similar. Not sure if we are going to return hers or not. Need to look at it again today.
Photos showing both side-by-side please.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote