View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 12:31 PM   #13
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Music player: probably yes. In fact, I suspect it works for pretty much everything that has an associated URL; it seems to be essentially the same mechanism as described here.
Yep! I use this to run my app.
Only problem is I can't run a script before running my app (as I do using launcher). That's why I'm studying a way of using LIPC to run that script when my app is launched!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote