View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 07:37 AM   #47
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Artha - there is currently no way for plugins to be launched from the edit metadata window. I agree it could be extremely useful if it were possible. My main usage would actually be the extract ISBN plugin, though you would get into a mess with not being able to click on the extract complete dialog until you closed the Edit Metadata dialog without implementing some differing logic.

I can't even find a way to view a book format from that window - is there a way I am missing? You can add/delete, extract from them but not view them?
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote