View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 02:46 AM   #1
Huyggy
Zealot
Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Onyx Max 3 & Onyx Lumi 2
Question Magazine-like PDF viewer (like the flash magazine viewer on certain sites?)?

Hello
I'm looking for a software (free or not) to read PDF file, but more "smoothly" than in my regular PDF viewer (as Adobe or PDF XchangeViewer -that I use usually).

In fact, I'm thinking about different applications on certain specialized sites to read magazines internally : For example : http://pressenumerique.viapresse.com...ple&tpkey=vp2o
I think it's very easy to read only with the mouse to scroll down in big pages, the flipping of pages seems natural etc...
Is there some offline solutions, with programs whìch could do the same thing?

Last edited by Huyggy; 04-20-2011 at 02:48 PM.
Huyggy is offline   Reply With Quote