View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
has anyone managed to download this at all ? i keep getting an error and i can't tell whether it's just because the server is overloaded or whether their crazy flash "install / verify ADE and *then* download the file automagically" button is borked. the summary of the book looks interesting. ironic that i can't manage to download a free copy of a book about piracy, because of drm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pardoz View Post
Given the subject matter, it's tempting to download it just to remove the DRM and email it back to them
heh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I recommend "Against Intellectual Monopoly", which can be freely downloaded at
http://levine.sscnet.ucla.edu/genera...ainstfinal.htm
that looks like an interesting read as well, pablo, thank you for the link.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote