View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 07:36 PM   #4
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by comtrjl View Post
Have you got 2 copies of Calibre installed? Up to, I believe, 6.0.16 or 17, it was installed in ..\program Files\Calibre. Then later versions went in ..\Program Files\Calibre2. Having 2 separate versions might account for what you are seeing. But you would need to be launching it from 2 different shortcuts for this to happen.

bob
That's it! I do have calibre and calibre2 in my program files! What's the safest way to get rid of calibre? The add/remove function brings up calibre2 as does the start menu.
Jane A is offline   Reply With Quote